Thursday 12 January 2012

What does Juhi intend to do Rs. 1 Crore? What does Juhi intend to do Rs. 1 Crore?

What does Juhi intend to do Rs. 1 Crore?

What does Juhi intend to do Rs. 1 Crore?
In the closely-contested grand finale of Bigg Boss Season 5 on Saturday night television actress and anchor Juhi Parmar emerged the winner beating the other favourites Siddharth Bhardwaj, Akashdeep Saigal (aka Sky), Amarr Upadhayay and Mahak Chahal. Mehak was touted as Bigg Boss anchor Salman Khan’s favourite girl.

However Juhi it was. And she was constantly considered a frontline potential winner for her peaceful and graceful demeanour inside the House.

Minutes after the victory the ecstatic winner said, “Very frankly I didn’t know I was considered a favourite potential winner until I came out of Bigg Boss.

Inside the House I was filled with doubts about my own conduct…Was I conducting myself decently? Was I being true to myself? How was I being perceived outside the Bigg Boss house? When I won all my misgivings evaporated. It was a feeling I can’t describe. ”

Feeling vindicated Juhi says, “Bigg Boss has made me more tolerant patient and gregarious. Not that I wasn’t compassionate before. But now I can look at human failings and weaknesses far more dispassionately.

And I’ve begun to love humanbeings even more. In fact when I came out of Bigg Boss and went into my van my spotboy was the first person I spotted. I just wanted to reach out to him.

After being cooped up in the House with fourteen people for so many weeks I’ve come out starved for human company. ”

Among the lifelong friends she made in the House Juhi mentions Raageshwari, Akaashdeep Saigal, Pooja Bedi, Sunny Leone and Vida Samdzai.

“In fact, all of them. Even Siddharth Bhardwaj whom in a rare fit of anger I told I never want to see again, is finally a friend. But yes Sky, Pooja, Sunny and Vida are special. In fact Sky is now my rakhi brother. So you see I’ve come out richer. ”

Speaking of wealth what does Juhi intend to do with the money? “Honestly, I haven’t thought about it yet. At the moment I can’t believe I’ve won.

I never thought I’d have to think about the prize. The money will sink in later. But the one thing that I would most certainly like to do is ensure my child’s future, whenever he or she is born. ”

Juhi was met by her family when she emerged from the Bigg Boss house. “My mom, dad, husband, brother and sister-in-law were all there. I realized there’s nothing in the world comparable with one’s family. ”

No comments:

Post a Comment